Top 7 places to visit
1. The Duke – Ultra hip bar in Endoume- 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port. Very irregular opening times.
2. La Caravelle – Fantastic balcony. Perfect for people spotting. Overlooks the Vieux Port.
3. Vallons de Auffes – Beautiful tiny port just off the Corniche. A lovely selection of places to eat, as well as a sheltered pool to swim through the summer.
4. La Vieille Charité – Museum situated next to the Vieux Port.
5. The Calanques – Protected nature reserves made up of rocky outcrops and beautiful clear inlets.
6. Notre Dame de la Garde – Ornate Neo-Byzantine Basillica, and the most famous landmark in Marseille. Stunning Views. Click the Image below for my post with more details…
7. Abbaye Saint Victor – Incredibly historic Abbaye which dates back to the 5th Century. Some increble artifacts lie within. Well worth a visit. I will put up a longer report shortly…